Otomatica provides automation service for mechanical and electrical infrastructure in order to ensure energy efficiency, resource efficiency and operational continuity.
The Design, Installation, Testing & Commissioning and Delivery steps are managed in order.
In this process, Otomatica performs Project Management, end user needs assessment, analysis of monitoring and control points, design and scenario consultancy, preparation of point lists, weak current panel design and production, typical design of motor control and power panels, electrical and horizontal project preparation, assembly supervision and labeling, terminal connections, network architecture, server architecture, supply of IT devices required for Control and integration, PLC programming, scenario tests, interface designs at management level, preparing facility management matrices, user trainings and iBMS integrations.
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning):
As part of air conditioning automation that follows the ASHRAE standards, Otomatica monitors and controls the whole mechanical infrastructure specified below as topics, particularly production, distribution and load.
- Heating (Boiler and Cascade control)
- Cooling (Water cooling systems, Direct – In-direct cooling systems)
- Pump Station (Circulation/Distribution Pumps, Cooling – Heating Pumps)
- Utility water management and water tanks
- Exchangers and hydrophores
- Air Handling Units (AHU) package air conditioning equipment (CRAH, Air-to-Air)
- Integrated control of VRF, HRV, VRV and Fan Coil systems