Critical Facility Sustainable Operation is an operation model independent of people, that continuously self-improves and is based on risk management through proactive activities. This model is based on creating an organizational culture that meets the ever-increasing demand for business continuity, efficiency and performance independent of variables such as team members, internal and external conditions, aging inventory and changing outsourcing.
Sustainable Operation is the creation of a sustainable business culture. The required policies, processes and process documentation are prepared after 6 months of work. During this period the team internalizes these policies, rules and procedures and becomes capable of implementing these in practice.
The processes to be created and practiced include the following.
- Information Assets and Change Management
- Asset Management
- Agreement and Service Provider Management
- Preventive Maintenance Management
- Operation Management – PM Activities and Site Change Management
- Operation Management – Other Activities
- Operation Management – Configuration (Round) Management
- Staff Management
- Role and Capability Management – RACI
- Work and Shift Management
- Training Management
- Unscheduled Activities – Failure Management
- Operational Processes and Workflows
- Capacity and Load Management and Product Lifecycle Management
- Financial Processes
- Reference Library
- Policies, Standards, Rules